Do you still think about your ex husband or boyfriend everyday even though you split up with him a while ago and you want to find a way to stop thinking these thoughts so that you can move on with your life?
Do you feel rejected and you want to rebuild your confidence so that you can feel better about yourself again?
Do you still feel incredibly angry at what happened during and after the relationship and want to feel calm again?
You have decided to adopt the no contact rule to get over your ex but are finding it difficult to adhere to, so need some additional support to get you through it?
Do you keep going back to a toxic relationship with your ex even though it just doesn’t work? Do you feel used and are sick of the mind games and just want them to stop?
Do you hate being single as you are bored and lonely and you want to find ways to have excitement in your life again?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then you have come to the right place and…….
Break up coaching could be for you!
As we all know getting over a break up can be one of the hardest things to do in life. It can have a serious negative impact on you each and every day for what seems like an eternity! During this time, you may be feeling a variety of negative emotions and you just don’t know how you can ease the pain associated. Don’t worry I have studied many sources on how to recover from a breakup, so you don’t have to
After listening to many women’s heart breaking stories and studying this area for the past couple of years, I have developed The Breakup Recovery Programme which can help you speed up this process so that you can start believing that life is good again. This programme consists of tried and tested psychological techniques and activities that will help you calm the confusing and painful “psychological storm” which many experience after a breakup so that you can once again get back to normal and experience the joy of life again!
Who do I help?
I help women from a variety of relationship backgrounds, such as:
- Women who have been married for a number of years and are now getting divorced
- Women who have been living with their partner for a while and are now separating
- Women who have been “seeing” someone for a while and he no longer calls
- Women who are fixated on one particular individual but the feelings are not reciprocated
Irrespective of the length and depth of the relationship, a break up can be painful and cause “psychological storms”, which need psychological techniques to calm
How could you benefit from the breakup coaching programme?
During the programme you will be introduced to effective psychological techniques that will allow you to:
- Get closure – Put the relationship to bed so that you can stop thinking about him and talking about him
- Rebuild your confidence – Regain the confidence that you have possibly lost. To feel more worthwhile, attractive and more able to take steps to move on to the next exciting chapter of your life
- Learn to view the next chapter of your life as exciting rather than as nerve-wracking
- Really get to know who you are with precision, so that you make choices everyday that will make you happier
- Identify the things and people that really make you happy and find a way to have more of them in your life on a daily basis
- Learn lessons from the past which will enable you to avoid the same mistakes again
- Learn to deal and even embrace the unknown future
- Identify what you want in the future and establish an action plan to get it
- Identify what type of man you want in the future (if you want one) and receive advice on how to enjoy the dating process and avoid getting hurt